Saturday, August 9, 2008

My First Post



This is my first try to do my own post. Thank you Meridy, and everyone else that contributed to my blog so far. It is great. I flew over the Lund area this morning, but did not land. It looked a little wet. I did take some pictures though. The top picture is the Historic J.H. Johnston Ranch. The next photo is the site of the new geothermal power plant that is being built north east of Lund, at Thermo, Utah and the bottom picture is the wind and solar research center at the Entre Cimas Ranch.

5 comments:

Shella said...

Good job posting, Dad!
I'm glad that you didn't try to land on a muddy air strip. That doesn't sound like such a fun thing to do.
Did you take any pictures of the Virgin River while you were up there?

Angie said...

We went though a huge rain storm friday afternoon and evening. I am sure it was very wet. We stayed in the cabin and it was so fun! Thanks!

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

Dad, What a nice posting job! The first post is the hardest, now that you know how you can keep us up to date on your latest adventures and projects. I loved your aerial shots, very good.

Meridy said...

Good job posting! You are most welcome for you blog. I've enjoyed everyone's posts.

Hemant Saluja said...

Hi,
The collections of pictures are unusual. Good job posting!

===================================

neha trehan
look4ward